- The Bluetooth remote shutter allows you to place your ios and android smart phone or tablet within Bluetooth range to take amazing self portraits of you and your friends.Tired of having to contort your arm or take multiple bad shots cut someone out?
- Everyone can be in the picture with Bluetooth remote shutter .
- Pair your device with Bluetooth remote shutter and enjoy taking great picture. The key to great self portraits is in the palm of your hand Bluetooth remote shutter .
1. High Quality
2. With the compact portable design, you can take it easily in you bag or pockets
3. Communication:Bluetooth Version 3.0
Size:3.2 x 5.0 x 1.0 cm
Color:Six colors for choosing::black, white, red, yellow, green, blue
Package weight:1.3 oz/37g
Communication:Bluetooth Version 3.0
Transmit frequency: 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz
Transmit Power:2dBm (typical)
Coverage Range:10 m(30ft)
Operating current:typical 16 mA, max 20 mA, standby 200 uA
Working time:Lasting for 6 months under working in 10 times a day
Operating Temperature:-10 c to +50 c
Storage Temperature:-20 c to +80 c
How to use it:
a. Turn on the shutter by switching the on/off button, the shutter will enter into pairing mode and indicator LED starts quickly at the same time.
b. Activate the Bluetooth function on your phone and search the devices around
c. Select the device of "AB Shutter 3" from the list and paring will be finished automatically in few seconds.
Use inbuilt camera APP to talking the photos via AB shutter3, or you can download the APP of “camera 360” from google play if inbuilt camera cannot be supported, check the compatible device and APP in following instruction
Press the proper button on the shutter for ISO and android phones to taking the photos.
Apple iPhone4 4s 5 5c 5s iPad 2 3 mini iPod touch
Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S5 note 2 or 3 Tab
Moto X/Nexus 4 5 7; Sony Xperia S
HTC m7 m8/Other android phones.
(You need download the APP of "Camera 360" from Google play if inbuilt camera can not be supported)